Main topics of the conference
The conference program will include lectures by leading scientists, oral and poster presentations by researchers, graduate students and students in the field of terahertz and microwave photonics and optoelectronics. At the plenary and oral sessions, the results of theoretical and experimental research in the following areas will be considered:
- 1. Properties of materials in the terahertz and microwave frequency ranges. Photonic crystals, metamaterials, 2D materials, topological phases, plasmonics.
- 2. Strong terahertz fields and nonlinear terahertz photonics. Terahertz radiation during femtosecond filamentation: generation and control.
- 3. Terahertz and microwave radiation in megascience research facilities and high power equipment. Free electron lasers and synchrotrons, lamps, gyrotrons, amplifiers, plasma diagnostics.
- 4. Terahertz biophotonics and biomedicine.
- 5. Components of microwave and terahertz systems. Sources, detectors, reflectors, filters.
- 6. Applications of terahertz and microwave radiation. Industry, defense and security, communication systems, radars.
- 7. Terahertz and microwave spectroscopy.
- 8. Terahertz and microwave systems. Near field methods, microscopy, visualization, remote sensing, metrology.
- 9. Optoelectronics. Microwave photonics, laser sources and detectors, quantum cascade lasers.
- 10. Terahertz and microwave radiation in electronics. Electronic devices, nano- and quantum devices.
- December 11, 2022 - Deadline for short abstract submission
- January 15, 2023 - Abstract applaying anouncment
- January 29, 2023 - Early registration fee
- February 13, 2023 - The last day of the formation of lists for admission to NRNU MEPhI. After this date, only online participation is possible.
- February 27, 2023 - Conference start